1968 1300 datsun 520 4 speed.....factory cd player(only year that came with it....in fact this is the only truck that came with factory cd lol)There IS NO CD PLAYER IT HAS DATSUN BLOCK PLATE...:DThe truck has 73000 original miles. I bought it off old timer original owner ,had it sitting on his property thought it was cool...brought it home washed it cleaned it up and wow.The truck is all original...needs tires,needs bench seat redone,headliner is xlnt,visors are good,missing rear view mirror,has wrap around bumper with rubber gasket between body and bumper,found new japan fuel pump in truck so I installed it!The bad is that when I removed factory floor mat found rust on floor board,all the way through in some spots.I have taken it by a few body shops and the price and remedy are all the same ..NO BIGGY CAN FIX IT 300- 500 cost cut out and re-weld.Im askig 3800.00 for the truck can reach me at 909 263 7596 or e-mail at carlcruz@earthlink.net thanx !!!! :o

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

correct me if im wrong but werent cds invented in the 80s?

read.

1968 1300 datsun 520 4 speed.....factory cd player(only year that came with it....in fact this is the only truck that came with factory cd lol)There IS NO CD PLAYER IT HAS DATSUN BLOCK PLATE...:DThe truck has 73000 original miles......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.