Considering this 73 620

Cethern

There are two vehicles on my list of have to get, one is a 510 and the other is a 620, the other day I came across a guy that has 4 pickups, he has 73, 77auto and a 71 I didn't get to see the 4th truck, the 71 he won't sell the 77 he wants to keep but the 73 he wants 1500$ it does need a clutch, rust wise from the limited look I got it's not bad just at the front fenders, overall pretty clean he has had it for 20yrs.

I didn't get inside the cab both doors were locked, so I only got to peak through the window.

It seems I need to relearn how post pics...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been on the lookout for these pickups or Datsuns in general, I haven't seen many of the 620's there are Z's a plenty, I drive a truck over the road and keep an eye out for these. It seems the northwest has more than it's share for some reason.

I do agree the price is a little on the high side, a clutch R&R is not a big pain heck it would be getting a 5spd from the start anyway. my main concern is rust when I get a chance I will get a real good look at the underside. being that its in Pueblo it shouldn't be much of a issue.

Thanks for the heads up on the brakes pharouh, those and the normal belts and hoses along with a good tune up would be on the check list.

Logical1; That is a good find for sure, I can only hope to step into something like that.. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the input.

Eric

lol well I guess I WAY overpaid for mine... It all depends on the supply and demand I guess. I have seen 1 other 620 on the road up here, and it had Maine plates, so as far as I know there are no others in NH that are still on the road. Granted I bought mine in CA and had it shipped out here. Hind sight I could have probably got a much better deal, but I was out in San Jose for only a day and had done some basic research online and this was what i found and overall I am happy with it.

Out here if you can get a car to pass inspection, its worth about $1000. Thats a VERY general rule of thumb. For a car thats dead and not even close to running scrap value is about $230 a ton, so the scrap value of my truck would be about $500. If i found one for $400 I could turn around and make $100