5 speed tranny

Evans

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah its for my 79 620 with an L20, hey and ill take it even if i have to rebuild it. i just dont have that much money and i need to get the rpms down so i can get a little better gas mileage. any other ways to get a little more out of my gas let me know i was thinking about changing the rear end. it seem like my motor is always humming around 4k rpm

lol yeah its for my 79 620 with an L20, hey and ill take it even if i have to rebuild it. i just dont have that much money and i need to get the rpms down so i can get a little better gas mileage. any other ways to get a little more out of my gas let me know i was thinking about changing the rear end. it seem like my motor is always humming around 4k rpm

That 79 has factory 411 gears. You gotta be drivin pretty fast even in 4th to be turnin 4k. 4k in my 521 witgh 488s I'm doin 63mph.

That 79 has factory 411 gears. You gotta be drivin pretty fast even in 4th to be turnin 4k. 4k in my 521 witgh 488s I'm doin 63mph.

lol well i wouldnt know cuz my speedo says im doing like 40 i know it wrong :blink: maybe the cable need some oil

• 2 weeks later...