My 2006 Avalanche was stolen...

So they let the thief have their truck back even though it may be furnished with your trucks stuff??angry.gifangry.gif I think it`s time for a U-haul wake up call, for the county officials in your area..

Basically. I talked to the LT in charge of all the Detectives yesterday to voice my pissed offness about her getting her truck back with my stuff possibly. Told him "how can I tell if thats my back glass or back seats from these photos? I was told that I'd be able to look her truck over." He was a little suprised that she was able to get her truck back before mine. Didnt have a good answer for me but said he would look into it and call me back later in the afternoon, which he did. Said the Det will be calling me today. Truck is getting picked up today to goto the body shop where I'll be able to get better photos.

Moar OIC's

Theft12.jpg

Theft13.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That brings back some bad memories. I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.

On a side note what is up with car theives taking heater control knobs, when my jeep was stolen mine were all gone. I do know the one knob I bought from the dealer cost me $18, that could be why.

Theft9.jpg