red 76 620 part out

Saved this little short bed from a field the other day, towed it home with my 77 620 (kinda scary)

i am in New england, where this was found so there is some rust issues, but I will be honest with how it is and can provide pictures of whatever you need.

I will definetly do Rasuners right, especially those who I see posting helpful tid bits on here, I am not looking to make a boat load of money on this, just cover shipping and a little bit for my time. I can accept paypal or cash if you are somewhat local.

I also have a kit for making dually rear wheels, I will get a pic of those once they are cleaned up (sand blasting). I also have rims and a few sets of the hub caps

i want to follow the rules so I guess i have to put some prices, so I will throw out some here

bed $25

Grill $15

Mirrors $15 a pair

some interestingstep sides, look to be fron nissan but not surem never mounted it looks like.

IMAG0813.jpg

IMAG0812.jpgIMAG0815.jpg

Came with a box of mirrors, both chrome colored and black. also an oil pump and valve cover as you can see in the back

IMAG0814.jpg

IMAG0811.jpg

IMAG0810.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the clam shell is in the truck, I will check to see if its all there and undamaged, I will also check on the seatbelts. Do you need both the belt part and the smaller clicky part it clasps into thats mounted on the middle of the floor? or just the belt?

Just the belts. I have the floor clicky part.

:) Steps are sold to me

Also...510Chad, you might want to grab the whole assembly including hardware if youre trying to put shoulder belts in an earlier rig. The "clicky parts" are different in the later ones.(before/after 74 for sure)

:) Steps are sold to me

Also...510Chad, you might want to grab the whole assembly including hardware if youre trying to put shoulder belts in an earlier rig. The "clicky parts" are different in the later ones.(before/after 74 for sure)

Good point. I believe the belts are out of a later model 620 anyway but you never can tell who has done what to your rig before you got it. Lets go with the whole shebang to be safe. I'd like to see pics of these and the clam shell if available before I commit. The belts in my truck are SHOT.

Belts look to be good, the metal part could be sanded and painted or something as there is some pitting and rust but the belt part is fine, ill upload some pics tomorrow.

I did find the bottom of the clamshell, I would think the top should be there too, ill have to dig deeper when I get some time.

Oh yeah, I'm also looking for the passenger door outer squeegee trim piece for a late 620 king cab door.

This is a standard cab.

the inner and outer squeegee's are the same for the king cab and standard. :thumbup:

Grill has 1 broken fin thing from when I tried opening the hood (just want to be upfront and honest) did you want all the headlight trim too or just the bare bones grill? Honestly I have no idea what they go for. $25 plus shipping?

As for the dash if someone makes me an offer that's worth it ill sell it, otherwise ill probably use it in my 620.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.