Parting out 80 720, interior parts, wheels/tires

As title suggests, Parting out a running/driving truck. This was my truck about three years ago, now it is getting parted. We believe the L20b is developing a rod knock(been burning lots of oil too), So short list of easy stuff to pull from it.

IMG169.jpg

All that i have left from this part out is the steering column plastic $15 OBO plus shipping.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in the longblock, and the stripped frame~ if/when will these be available, and how much?

Parts that i plan to keep/seel have already been pulled and truck is sitting on a trailer with no wheels/tires waiting to go to the recyclers. So, if you are really interested in the frame/longblock you better think about it fast. Basically buy it for scrap metal price. I dont want to pull any more parts off it.

It can sit where it is for a bit longer if need be, but the owner needs the money from the scrap metal to put together another car.

Interested in the carb, just got myself a 77 620 with an L20B do you know if this will work on it (the adapter and all)? Thanks

Carb is still in my possession, but should be sold, as you are fourth in line for it.

But, to answer your other question, yes it would fit your 620, adapter and all.

Carb is still in my possession, but should be sold, as you are fourth in line for it.

But, to answer your other question, yes it would fit your 620, adapter and all.

Ok, please let me know if the others pass. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry, no tailamps. Truck is long gone too. Weber is sold too.

Wheels/tires, package tray, door sills, column plastic all still available.

Couple of new items to add. Not from this 80 720, but i didnt feel like starting another thread.

K&N style cone filter(not marked K&N though), About a 2.75" inlet size. $5 plus shipping

IMG_20120322_184051.jpg

Bolt in C-notch for a nissan HB. I think that this originally came from AIM industries, but not sure. No bolts included. How about $25 plus shipping.

IMG_20120323_161112.jpg

• 8 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.