Looking for Montana 620 owners

Mr Raiders

Was looking for anyone else here in Montana who own any 620's. I'm used to Oregon were they are everywere. I'm looking for some parts to a 620 as well, that I can go pick up, instead of have them shipped. I have a 1978 620 K/C that needs a lot of work but is in good shape for a build. I'll post a couple older pic's cause I lost my digital cam and my cell phone pic's suck. So do the right thing and post a pic with any comments, lol.

static drop

Truck069.jpg

before the static drop

Picture006.jpg

I got bored and did this

Picture014.jpg

engine bay

Picture026.jpg

on the new powder coated rims 15/8's and new 205/50/15's, cell pic so it suck's.

041011-0853.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iam about 200 miles away from you, in gillette wyoming. I was working in the billings area, i did spot an old 620 in laurel montanna. Its a few miles east of the big railroad yard not far from the rail road tracks on the north side of the tracks, it was pretty picked over but i wanted to go get the whole thing just never made it bck up to try to get it. i believe it was near a buisness that had alot of old VW's but i think the datsun was in a construction or similar companys back lot, i hope that helps, i wish i had a better descriptin of where it is, but it has been almost a year and a half. If i find anything else i will let you know

iam about 200 miles away from you, in gillette wyoming. I was working in the billings area, i did spot an old 620 in laurel montanna. Its a few miles east of the big railroad yard not far from the rail road tracks on the north side of the tracks, it was pretty picked over but i wanted to go get the whole thing just never made it bck up to try to get it. i believe it was near a buisness that had alot of old VW's but i think the datsun was in a construction or similar companys back lot, i hope that helps, i wish i had a better descriptin of where it is, but it has been almost a year and a half. If i find anything else i will let you know

Thanks for the info, I think I know were your talking about, I have a friend up here that's into VW's so he will know were that vw place is. I also have family in WY so if you find any thing please do let me know.

• Like 1

what kind of parts you looking for. I just got in a 78 620 standard cab yesterday, also have a 79 KC that I will be parting both out this winter. LMK or LUK

Looking for an L20b or pistons for one, solid rear window, an front quarter panels, an a hood.

Looking for an L20b or pistons for one, solid rear window, an front quarter panels, an a hood.

Looking for an L20b or pistons for one ~ :no:

solid rear window ~ :no:

front quarter panels ~ :no:

a hood ~ :no:

sorry, can't help you out. GL

• 3 months later...

Where in Montana are you from? I go to Kalispell just about once a Month. There is a 620 at a pick a part here in Lethbridge with most of the parts you need. I have been robbing parts off of it for Radio. Let me know.

Where in Montana are you from? I go to Kalispell just about once a Month. There is a 620 at a pick a part here in Lethbridge with most of the parts you need. I have been robbing parts off of it for Radio. Let me know.

Hi, I'm currently living in Billings, But i"m definitely not from here...lol Damn Kalispell

is 7 hours 19 minutes, or 432 miles, or 695 Kilometers away, which is the same distance as Lethbridge,

Were I can't go cause they don't like me at the Canadian boarder.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Helena! have a 79 620 , 280zx independent rear susp , 300zx front rotors with toyota 4 piston calipers , 18 inch wheels , curently fuel injected L28 powered , installing 4g63t from a all-wheel drive eagle talon backed by a toyota supra trans this summer. No pics at the moment will post in a couple of days. there are some old pics at bleachgarage.com click on 620 , then gallery , modified pics #194-199

• 8 months later...

a guy from rapid city SD once contacted me, but i never heard from him again, I have been looking for 3 years out here for parts and they are pretty rare,

i too need a hood, actually your hood would be an improvement over mine.

I'm in sd here im not from rapid city. Tho I have 2 l20 motors 2 trannies 2 movable bodies depends on wat u like.....