CA: **1971 Datsun 510, Clean title, FJ20 motor, 5 speed

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt this used to reside in seattle area? I remember seeing it at golden gardens and then on cl forever. Nice car in person. I wanted to buy it when i sold my altima, but the person didnt put it back on craigslist, and it figured after i bought my hardbody he put it back up on cl finally, i was like figures.

Yes car used to be in Seattle, WA. This 510 was purchased from a prior owner before me and he drove it all the way down to Sacramento, CA (10-11 hours) with Zero problems. Extremely reliable. I purchased this car from him earlier this year and did some minor changes to it. ONLY considering selling it because I lost my job and may relocate out of state at the end of this year:( :( :(

Thanks...

If you are really serious about selling this, please send me a mail, fredda3@hotmail.com. This one is NICE, and can you please send a pricture of the Certificates of Title and tha chassis nr so I know its the "right" car you are selling? I am really interested:) so if you are gonna sell, please mail me:)

^ I know how that goes. Ive put my dime up a few times due to very hard times. its a nice car, hopefully things pick up for ya so you dont have to sell.

Thank You,.. If I find a job by the end of this year, then yup... I'm keeping my Dime...

If you are really serious about selling this, please send me a mail, fredda3@hotmail.com. This one is NICE, and can you please send a pricture of the Certificates of Title and tha chassis nr so I know its the "right" car you are selling? I am really interested:) so if you are gonna sell, please mail me:)

Check your email... Thanks,

nice.

GLWS.

where is jdm bluebird grill?

his looks like a USDM 69

-JDM Fendor Flares

is that the guy who made them?

some of the F fender pics have yellow ovals on them??? what is it?

why is it not currently registered with the blk/yelo plates?

what exactly are the front calipers from?

where is jdm bluebird grill?

where is jdm center console?

First of all I just want to clarify I'm not the one that built this car, so all the info listed are basically a copy and paste from the previous owner.

-I'm not exactly sure on the brakes, but I have a few enthusiast 510 friends that I can ask

some of the F fender pics have yellow ovals on them??? what is it?

why is it not currently registered with the blk/yelo plates?

-again I wasn't the one that built this car. Was told they were just some JDM Fender Flares added onto the car

-It is not currently registered with the BLACK and Yellow plates because I just ordered them and received them not too long ago.,Plus at this time I don't have time to go back to the DMV to do all the specialized/ historical plate registered. But the plates are cleared that I confirmed. I might very well go sometime this week to registered the plates...:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.