FS 73 620 $600 obo monroe wa

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

selling my project that i havent had time to work. i paid $600 just trying to recoupe the cost. was running before it was parked and dash and intior was removed. need to sell fast by the 15th is my deadline. al offers will be considered. it will need to be towed from my place, and must provide own wheels.

needs paint and interior mainly. clean title and super clean.

call/ text me at 360 961 4818 ask for ryan. if i dont answer leave a voicemail.

email ryster88@gmail.com

SPECS:

The Engine:

1975 L20B U67 casting, bored .040" (1mm) over, new rings, new rod and main bearings, new main seals and complete gasket kit.

The head: matching U67 head, ported and polished, port matched to hogged out stock L16 intake. The L16 intake doesn't have the heat exhanger between the intake and exhaust. The exhaust manifold is an early 4-2-1 manifold, which has better flow than a later 4-1 manifold. The valves were cleaned, lapped, and new valve stem seals were installed. The rockers were lightened and balanced to a uniform 73 grams, to smooth out the valve train. The cam is a Delta Cams Stage 1 cam, with 260' Duration, and 440 Lift. This is topped with the 1973 "Datsun" Valvecover, sanded and polished.

Carb: Weber 32/36 progressive downdraft with electric choke.

Ignition: New OEM single points distributor with Pertronix Ignitor Ignition module. Accel 8mm plug wires

Resurfaced flywheel, with Centerforce Stage 1 clutch kit, and new centerforce throwout bearing.

1978 Kingcab 5 speed

Original 1973 rearend, open, 4.75:1 ratio

Welded 1977 4.75:1 ratio

Pics Please!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.