75 710 wagon

The car is located in southern Missouri. Body is not in very good condition, motor is locked up, and the interior is crap. There are still lots of good parts, lights, trim, doors....

If there is anything you want just shoot me an offer. I would like to get 400 for the whole car.

Thanks

S3010141-1.jpg

S3010140-1.jpg

S3010139-1.jpg

S3010145-1.jpg

S3010142.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't look too bad in the pictures!

If you end up parting it out, I could use these parts:

underhood/engine wiring harness

white plastic grab handles (the ones inside, above the windows)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yep - all of the US and Canada 710s had the same front fenders.

(...and does this mean that you're holding on to your 710?)

would that front drivers side quarter panel work on a 74 710?

yes,after soul searching (and getting set on fire here ,lol,but fair enough as it showed me the value of my car,thx bastids) finding work,and selling other projects,i am able to keep her.its the most complete car i have and i do love it.my girlfriend has been extremely supportive of the car as well.which is crazy ,but very cool.so im trying to move forward with as much as i can for the moment.

Good to hear! I wish my girlfriend liked my 710 (first step - replace the front seats with ones that aren't totally worn out!)

yes,after soul searching (and getting set on fire here ,lol,but fair enough as it showed me the value of my car,thx bastids) finding work,and selling other projects,i am able to keep her.its the most complete car i have and i do love it.my girlfriend has been extremely supportive of the car as well.which is crazy ,but very cool.so im trying to move forward with as much as i can for the moment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.