video of my 210

frodo70444

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idler pulley, man smoke could be a handful of things. If you're a Lost fan it's the smoke monster.. I would say that you have a small valve cover leak that's getting on the exhaust and burning off after the engine heats up. Idling rough because it needs a tune up and a good "once over" to check for broken/cracked hoses, functioning emission valves, distributor, gasoline, oil, filters and so on.

its got fresh oil in it gas is getting a tid bit old got new plus wires cap and coil in the mail..yea i was figuring valve cover leak too it sat for a while before i got it one of these days that emission crap has to go damn if it aint uglier than a $.50 cent hooker with all that crap on it

What the hell language is that ???laugh.gif.....poke.gif

Any ways cwhip answered your question ..It`s a idler pulley to keep air-conditioner belt tight , it`s locked up probably from non-use.Since your air conditioner pump doesn`t work you could probably remove it and the pulley is on the bracket that holds pump to engine.

The smoke probably is oil leak from valve cover ,,and it didn`t smoke till engine got hot .. probably just take off air cleaner and you will see leak.

The black container is to catch extra gas vapors ,,if you remove it the car will always smell of gas,, always,, so dont remove.

but i dont know where the hose that was on that nipple goes

And patience getting answers ,, If you dont believe me post the same question on as many , car / Datsun /Nissan forums as you can find.. you will find the weirdos on here are probably the only ones going to help you ....at all

Hope that doesn`t sound to bossy because it was not ment that way at all .... smile.gif

oh i understand naw i dont need anymore things online to manage i got youtube facebook <kinda> and thats enough for me ok so the little black doohicky stays <gas smells good but only when i choose to smell it>:lol: . what u mean what kinda language is that? hell i reckon i talk just as good as the next person sorry the video didn't have subtitles fir ya.