parting out 71 510 vancouver bc, shipping available

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

steering wheel is $25, grill is $25 but needs minor straightening and the badge is in rough shape. no signal arm available. what else do you want pics of in the interior?

i have a 71 510 that is pretty far gone in the way of rust. i will be using lots of parts for my vintage race car restoration so just ask away if you are interested in anything. most of the dash is complete, off white seats, gas tank, door sill scuff plate kit, all stock suspension, motor 1600 and auto trans, grill tail lights, stock wheels, steering wheel, uncut rear parcel shelf, hood with tiny dent, trunk lid, auto floor shifter and console, plate lights, grill in fair condition, there is more im sure. i will ship at your expense. ask away if there is something you want and i will try to describe the part, supply pics and give you a price. tyson.

I want the arm rest L and R side Send price W shipping.

here is one side of the sill plate kit. my truck has been broken so i havent been able to pull the car out from the fence yet. i cant get the passengers door open until i pull it out tomorrow night. sorry guys. the big piece looks to have the one corner worn off, but they are savable still. IMG_2640.jpgIMG_2641.jpgIMG_2642.jpg

tail lights are in fair to good shape. there is no wiring, the lenses have tiny damage, the chrome is the usual rust on the bottom sides and the white plastic is ok. i will post pics tonight of some parts.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.