510 header

i have a header that was used in a 510 for sale. i brought it out to the SWDP bbq this past sunday cuz a guy who lives 1 hour away said he wanted it but kept on giving me the same BS about price including shipping prior to the bbq, so i told him since he was 1 hour away from bbq i will bring it and it would save him on shipping , but since he never showed up or contacted me when i was there. so i am selling it to anybody that wants it. i was going to use it on my 521 but chose to use my stock exhaust manifold instead. i was asking $50 dollars for it + shipping so if anybody wants it let me know and shoot me a pm with your mailing info

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i have a header that was used in a 510 for sale. i brought it out to the SWDP bbq this past sunday cuz a guy who lives 1 hour away said he wanted it but kept on giving me the same BS about price including shipping prior to the bbq, so i told him since he was 1 hour away from bbq i will bring it and it would save him on shipping , but since he never showed up or contacted me when i was there. .....

Next time he contacts you, add $25 to the price.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.