so my friend is an idiot

true the Japanese pronunciation of 5zigen is go-zigen however he believes that 5 is the Japanese symbol for go not that go is how you pronounce the number 5. even when i showed him the paragraph from 5zigens website stating th meaning of their name. and when you try to tell him that numbers are worldwide universal symbols that no language uses numbers as a symbol for a word. even when i show him this video japanese numbers he still refuses because an xbox video has someone pronouncing it go-zigen so he believes that the company name means "go dimensions". what a maroon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

true the Japanese pronunciation of 5zigen is go-zigen however he believes that 5 is the Japanese symbol for go not that go is how you pronounce the number 5. even when i showed him the paragraph from 5zigens website stating th meaning of their name. and when you try to tell him that numbers are worldwide universal symbols that no language uses numbers as a symbol for a word. even when i show him this video japanese numbers he still refuses because an xbox video has someone pronouncing it go-zigen so he believes that the company name means "go dimensions". what a maroon

Orange you gonna do something about it?

Most people have a friend(s) that is an idiot.

Here nor there.

Scrap the videos...that should somewhat sidetrack the 'go-zigen queries'????

I'm sure some other 'kerfuffle' will rear it's head.... ASAP.

Like.....working on the ride...instead of the 'couch'/xbox... :D

Hmmmmmm.....that reminds me....I should get one and hook it up to my 42 inch .... :lol: