Today is a good day.

I was having some issues with the datsun's title not being under my name and being able to take back possession of it from my mother's property. As of today I have a title for it in my hands saying it belongs to me and I can now obtain it from her place with the law stopping her from stopping me from getting it. :cool:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You bought it. "If you can't trust your own mother, who can you trust?" Enough said! If you buy something, register it in your own name! Screwing around with the tax collector or getting a "better rate" by fudging registration or purchase papers will bite you where you would prefer to sit.

You bought it. "If you can't trust your own mother, who can you trust?" Enough said! If you buy something, register it in your own name! Screwing around with the tax collector or getting a "better rate" by fudging registration or purchase papers will bite you where you would prefer to sit.

Title was in fubar land when I bought it, I wasn't aware of this tell I did some research. Rather then risk messing with something fraudulent from the PO I decided to just follow the law and get a legal title. Tell I had a legit title for it I couldnt prove legally it was mine, it was in a legal limbo.

Here in OK we don't pay taxes on cars besides when purchased and when you buy a tag for road use.