Girlfriend needs a vehicle and wants to trade art

Ok some of you may have read that in the beginning of the rosie pl411 post I was surfing around the net trying to find some wheels for my girl to drive around in. Didn't ever happen, I did however end up with a rolling 411 chassis basically.

So now she really needs to get something of her own. She depends on me right now and I work 11 hour shifts. The 720 is getting a huge cam and carb setup, so she won't be allowed to drive that anymore once this project gets rolling.

She doesn't have much money, she works counter at the tattoo studio I work at. And if I spend money on it, it's gonna be mine haha.

She can however trade some serious art skills. Wood burning, acrylic, oil, etc. When I get back to the house tonight I will take all the pictures I can of some of the work she has been doing recently, and any ratsun members that have seen her stuff in person I would appreciate you dropping some feedback for her! This could go for artwork on your datto, your house, whatever you want.

She is interested in woodburning interiors lately too!

All professional grade artwork, all finished. We are willing to trade some high end art and art related works for a beater vehicle.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I have seen alot of her artwork and fell in love with the wood burning! She is a very talented artist in painting and shit! Not really sure how to put it, but she is good, I had her wood burn Pete Brocks signature in my dash... Top Notch Work!

Wish I had a car to trade cause that would make my wood burned interior cheeper!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.