Wanna go for a ride??? Hmmmmm?

Sealik

LZ23....up hill...hubs in....valves leaking.

Hoovering around redline.......with canopy, 30x9's and a couple of dogs.... :D

Much to do on engine yet....ongoing.........always.

Was really apprehensive on this run....bears everywhere.

Sure as their shit on the road.....figured I'd clip one............ :lol:

http://youtu.be/6TpGwTzvwaM

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:cool:

Sounds pretty decent.

Bear shit :lol:

They are all over the place(bears), there is a mama and cubs around here(they seem to keep away) see many on the highway too :blink:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Id shit bricks if i saw a bear, while driving. I watched the video hoping to see come up on a bear and see the look on his face as that monster 720 was 'COMMIN AT HIM'

:lol:

We have a mom and cubs in the back

See them all the time here...

Dont look Izz :P

pic1.jpg

Shitty phone pic but.. :lol:

Came around a corner in my 620 around Rosewall Creek and surprised one. He had nowhere to go but up the embankment. Had to have been 9 feet of hard dirt. His front paws ripped huge wads of turf off the top and he was up and gone. Unbelievable fast! If he had fallen back he would have landed in the truck. :lol: :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Came around a corner in my 620 around Rosewall Creek and surprised one. He had nowhere to go but up the embankment. Had to have been 9 feet of hard dirt. His front paws ripped huge wads of turf off the top and he was up and gone. Unbelievable fast! If he had fallen back he would have landed in the truck. :lol: :lol:

They are sure agile for something so bulky, watced one "hop" a 6 ft fence once :blink:

Like there was nothing to it :lol:

I counted 13 turds,, in about half a mile on one outing............ :D

Had a bad feeling today.....so I slowed down a bit

Shall find another....rural dyno testing road....ASAP..... ;)

Last year there was bear that I associated to a certain locale.

Guess he also had a heads up ....knew the truck....could smell the dogs, determined there was no eminent threat.

Came down the same road (video) one day ....as usual...he saw me ...I saw him from a distance.

Figured he would just keep going and run off into the bush...nope....decided to stop in the middle and wait.

Pulled up with in 10 feet....still no movement. Looks like he didn't give a rats ass, as he eyes me and the dogs in the back of the truck.

Dogs are baffled....'beside them selves'

Somewhat of a stare down until saunters to the left and walks through the ditch, climbs the bank and plops his ass on a rock.

So....now he's about 12 feet away...on his ass...and looking at us.

WTF

Fuck.....the eyes....black...vacant....but somewhat all knowing..... :blink:

Stared him down....because,...I don't think I could of moved quickly enough away before he charged the truck.

Seemed like he made his point.....got up...left...never seen him again

Guest 510kamikazifreak

13 poops.. hmm wonder if "one" had too many berrys :poop:

Funny thing is there are berrys all over the place on the back roads,they seem to be going for the "goods" in town :blink:

The pic I psted, was out by Tofino, he was on the side of the road crunched in a ditch eating berrys, thought he was small we turned around to get a pic,was much bigger when he stood up :lol: , he crossed the road pretty much the same as the one you described, I honked the horn he looked yeh wtf you want .. :lol: