KA24E swapped 510 wagon

My wagon ka24E new crank rod bearings polished crank new gaskets through out timing chain yadda yadda yadda runs just like new no lifter ticking etc etc. H4 headlights rabbit radiator, with 10inch electric fan home built front sway bar all new poly bushings, powder coated cross memeber, and A arms. new kyb 280 zx struts, new steering linkage, troy ermish coilovers, 200lb eibach springs, ground control camber plates, all alignment done 2.5 degrees caster 1 degree camber 0 toe in. Interior is all stock exept honda seats. rebuilt heater box dash cap nice stereo with aux sd and usb inputs in uncut dash custom 200sx console with cup holder and arm rest. Needs a new headliner. All new door rubbers and window rubber stuff new hatch seals have new front window seal (not installed) rear seat has been restuffed and powder coated with wrinkle black. New nos dome light and hatch light. Rear end is ladder barred with urethane bushings and rod ends,panhard bar 400lb springs with kyb shocks, H190 roadster nissan comp LSD 3.90 ratio willwod reaetr brakes. New +20 rota rbs with almost new tires. Custom baffled fuel tank with inline trick flow pump battery relocated to the rear. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but that's the just of it

The bad

Speedo doesn't work

Fuel guage is a little bit off

Hatch rattles

Needs headliner the old one is in tact just stained and ugly peeling down the A pillars

Car has some rust (not just the hood) drivers rear door has a spot in the corner cowl corners are rusted and passenger rocker has rust hole in it. Car is very straight no body filler even got some old school pinstripping

All and all its a great driver loads of traction/power with a nice paint job if ya want it, it would be a nice car in some peoples opinion

5000.00 firm.

IMG_20110529_163312.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.