Datsun 620 Parts for sale (Seattle)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well. the whole thing looks pretty good. its weathered though old dull original paint. all the body panels are in pretty good shape. the dash and everything inside are in pretty good shape as well. there were some mice that moved into it so it kinda smells inside it. i am parting it out because i dont have the title and i dont want to waste more time trying to get it. i am keeping the engine and trans for my '70 510. but everything else i want to get rid of. and i knew that ratsun is the best place that i could do so. i would like to find someone in or around the local area (Seattle) to part it out to. the more you want the better. i just cant afford shipping costs so if you want to you gotta come get it. the whole thing for a flat fair price. but if you want only a few things ill charge per part. but again with a fair price. i just dont want to junk the whole thing when i know there are some datsaholics out there that would love to put it to good use. its going to be a little while before i get around to taking what i want off of it. but i would like to set something up with someone here. to give back to the community.

let me know you guys.

also i well take some pictures i just need to get off my ass and do it.

thanks again guys.

long live DATSUN!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

I'm looking for the following:

Steering Wheel

Heater/Cooler Fan knobs

Glove Box

Dashboard

Plastic backings behind the door latches (interior...are they called bezels?)

Antenna

Grill

Brake Booster (working only)

Chrome surrounds for the headlamps

Thanks so much - Shane (Shane.Albrandt@jm.com)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.