pl 521 parts

i am parting out my datsun 521 becuase i need the money. i can ship parts. but im limited to us and cananada.... if you want to come by and pick up the whole lot including the cab frame and engine. its yours for 400. email me at starkillerrogueshadow@gmail.com or by phone. 425-210-4975 parts are located in everett washington. txting is fine.

paypal and cold hard cash execpted here.

call me for quickest results

CAB AND FRAME ARE LOCATED IN EVERETT WA 98201 ENGINE AND TRANS ARE LOCATED IN SMOKEY POINT WA 98271

WILLING TO CUT PEICES OF CAB AND FRAME SECTIONS.

dash includes cluster

wire harness - perfer to sell whole but dont care.

make offer on wind sheild and back window. they are still in attached to the cab.

all interior parts are seperated and ready for shipping.

radiator does not leak and holds @ 15 ( tested with pressure tester)

engine and trans- engine runs but needs some love. has low compression on number 3 i dont remember the numbers. L16 /4 speed

call for anything else...

pictures upon request. ask away. dont be afraid to make deals. package deals. haggle.

parts sold :

- hood

-left fender

-right fender

- turm signal switch

- visors

- horn button

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NISMO. I STARTED TO REPAIR THE FLOORS. I WOULD GIVE THE CAB A 5.5 OUT OF TEN. IS EITHER A RAT. OR ITS A PARTS TRUCK. BOTH SIDES WHERE YOUR FEET WOULD GO I HAVE CUT OUT. AND I HAVE STOCK TO WELD IN. THERE IS A LOT OF SURFACE RUST THAT I HADNT GOTTEN AROUND TO REMOVING. MY PROJECT STARTED WITH THE FRAME. AND I WAS ABOUT 75% DONE WITH IT WHEN I HAD TO MOVE THINGS AROUND.

Price on engine and trans?

Manual or auto?

Stock motor? L16?

Let me know

MOTOR AND TRANS ARE STOCK. MANUAL TRANS. SOLD AS A SET. ON A PALAT TOO. IF YOU WISH TO SEE IT ITS IN SMOKEY POINT CURRENTLY CALL ME YOU CAN COME SEE IT. COME SEE IT AND THEN WE WILL TALK PRICE.

How's the trim on the front?

Hood trim, headlight/fender surrounds?

Keep that oil cap. It's uber-rare...tehe

surrounds or not so pretty. Would be good for a rusty rat. But i dont think they can be buffer to impress. Oil cap goes with engine. If you want just the oil cap buy the engine. Im not parting out the engine. Its a running take out. The oil cap is prolly what keep it ticking.

Hello. Hows the valance and the tailgate? Please let me know. Thanks Jeff

n/m on the tailgate, just checked the build thread Ill cross my fingers on the valance

if by valence your refferin to the piece that sitts just under the front bumper.... no that was complete garbage wasnt even worth salvaging. soory

Hey Diesel, This is Eric. do you still have the doors? Are they rusty anywhere on the bottom, inside or out? If not I might be interested. Make me a deal.

doors are decent. one has a slight dent that can easilly be banged out.... 425-210-4975 ill txt you pictures. oh and doors are listed for 50 bucks a piece. the more you buy the better the prices get.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.