Air/fuel gauges

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you install a airfuel meter and a02sensor? To work on a 510? I know it needs to be hook up to a ECU but that's if you have fuel injection?

yes and you dont nead a ecu just the gauge and a sensor do your self a favor and buy a wide band not a narrow band.

did you buy one yet ? if so what did you get

yes and you dont nead a ecu just the gauge and a sensor do your self a favor and buy a wide band not a narrow band.

did you buy one yet ? if so what did you get

i just have the gauges for now. i found a bosch wideband. i might pickup?

Yes, this will work on carbureted engines. The only problem is the sensor will soon foul because the mixture is off. Maybe widebands are better, but in the past, you used it for testing, then removed the sensor for regular driving so that it wouldn't be ruined.

Kool,good to know. i'm ordering a wideband(bosch). hope it last.

Yes, this will work on carbureted engines. The only problem is the sensor will soon foul because the mixture is off. Maybe widebands are better, but in the past, you used it for testing, then removed the sensor for regular driving so that it wouldn't be ruined.

Whos mixture?

how long u had it in your car? any problems?

Had it in the truck about 2000kms....no problems.....and still testing/diagnosing the engine.... :D

• 1 year later...

Get parralels for MAC and you can run windows. As for the wideband, get the LC-1 from Innovate. Its great because if the sensor every fails you can pick up a new one out of a Jetta from Autozone. Do not get an AEM no matter what, they are inaccurate.