200SX rear caliper conversion brackets

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In need of a bracket set for 200SX rear calipers conversion on the 510

hey compa why 200 if 240sx is better or 300zx wilth z32 calipers i make brackets for both of them ask Jose or Miguel about my aluminum brackets let me know thanks

hey compa why 200 if 240sx is better or 300zx wilth z32 calipers i make brackets for both of them ask Jose or Miguel about my aluminum brackets let me know thanks

How much for the 240SX brackets and what year calipers are needed? The reason I was asking for the 200SX brackets is because I already have the calipers and rotors for it.

Dude, how about some info on this stuff? You post that you have them and to ask about them. So, how much and how to get them would help.

I tried sending you a PM and it says you can not receive them. What gives?

Dude, how about some info on this stuff? You post that you have them and to ask about them. So, how much and how to get them would help.

I tried sending you a PM and it says you can not receive them. What gives?

sorry i was out of town if youy want to loock at my parts look on ebay under 510 rear aluminum brackets and 510 brackets with Z32 calipers also jose DOCSIS510 or migel from san Diego have brackets from me price is $130.00 to ratsun members

Sounds interesting to me, any pictures of what you make? I would consider this for a 4 lug swap

sorry i was out of town if youy want to loock at my parts look on ebay under 510 rear aluminum brackets and 510 brackets with Z32 calipers $130.00 for the brackets to ratsun members

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.