16x7 SpeedStar SSR Intercepter R's w/Dunlops

Old School!!! SpeedStar SSR Intercepter R's - 16x7" with 0 offset. 6 lug x 5.5 - fits Datsun trucks, and anything else with the same bolt pattern, Toyota, Mazda, Chevy, whatever else - you figure it out.

Less than 2k miles on Dunlop Direzza DZ101 205/50/R16 tires. 1 tire has slight sidewall markings from rubbing on fender lip.

These pictures were taken before I cleaned/polished up the rims. They are much cleaner now!! Only on my truck for about 2 months.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pliggity/FORSALE

pictures are here

Asking $1200 or best offer. Please call for fastest reply - 206.235.9042

Thank you, Pat

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Little too pricey for my budget. That and that's 4X over the price I paid for my truck! :D I could only afford to offer you almost half, but those are nice wheels and I hope you get what you're asking.

seriously, i was trying to wait for you...but me bringing them up to, not even over the border is going to be about 4 hours JUST TO THE BORDER!! so, if you want to pay $1150...i'll meet you in the USA, somewhere on this side of the border...bellingham, blaine, ??

otherwise, i'd rather ship them to you and collect the difference... just getting to the border is a bit of a hassle, i don't even want to deal with coming into the country.

call me tomorrow sometime, 206-235-9042, or 206-838-4126. the 2nd is my work # if my cell (1st #) doesn't work.

thanks, pat.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.