aluminum frame needed

I want to do a welded frame inside the bed of my truck and connect it to the canopy. That way I can lift the canopy and everything in the bed out of there in one shot. Any of you metal fab guys interested? can pay in food/BEER, gadgets, cash even. No real rush as long as I have it done by Canby 12. PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just lift it by the hooks?

He doesnt want to remove the bed... It sounds like he wants a faux floor connected to the canopy so if he lifts the canopy it pulls everything in the back with it. Then it leaves an empty bed. I think that is how it is read.

He doesnt want to remove the bed... It sounds like he wants a faux floor connected to the canopy so if he lifts the canopy it pulls everything in the back with it. Then it leaves an empty bed. I think that is how it is read.

Ohhhhhh, ok, that makes sense, haha. That's a good ass idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, I am looking at it as a camper/ utillity system, not to mention when I go to camp out I can drop it on site and still use the truck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.