Freshly rebuilt l20b fs/ft

As title states. I have a fresh rebuilt 0 miles l20b for sale. Its bored .75mm over on brand new l20b pistons. The crank was cut 10/10 and polished. The head was all done too. Valve job/seals etc. its a peanut w58. If you just want the motor ill sell it for $500 firm! I payed almost that much in machining. And if you want a complete swap ill throw in my set of mikuni 44phh duals resently rebuilt by rebello and a late zx tranny for $1200 obo. Ill post pix as soon as I figure this out. Im in the los angeles area. Pickup only.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want the motor and carbs only? I stay in sfv. 91406. Reason for selling is I want a newer fuel injected setup. Id trade for some nice wheels, a newer f.i motor, really open to alot of things.

I have a couple of CA18Det motors only, and some extra parts for them if you wanna work out a trade. Not a complete swap, but some good pieces if your interested. I'm just east of downtown LA. Let me know, this would be awesome in my 610.

Thanks

Scott

the motor was put together by me but everyrhing was mic'd by a local machine shop. I plastigaged the mains to make sure everything was ok and it landed right in the middle of allowable tolerances.

• 3 months later...

As title states. I have a fresh rebuilt 0 miles l20b for sale. Its bored .75mm over on brand new l20b pistons. The crank was cut 10/10 and polished. The head was all done too. Valve job/seals etc. its a peanut w58. If you just want the motor ill sell it for $500 firm! I payed almost that much in machining. And if you want a complete swap ill throw in my set of mikuni 44phh duals resently rebuilt by rebello and a late zx tranny for $1200 obo. Ill post pix as soon as I figure this out. Im in the los angeles area. Pickup only.

never mind

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.