Phlebmaster's 620 evolution

TBH, the mani seem rather simple to fab.....If you have some spare aluminum and a welder setup for aluminum layin around. No idea bout the linkages tho..

Could even attempt a more factory look with 2 manifolds and some time. Using extra runner lengths and factory base for the carbs as opposed to a box could achieve that effect.

very nice nonetheless

yeah i have another way i want to try it if i have to, anyone?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not bad, i can prolly swing that.. i need to come up with another weber.. think my step dad has one.. hmm if i did that tho i think i might wanna port the ol a87 out a bit tho what u think?

lol wouldn't be a bad idea, i can give you the intake pieces and you can port match everything : )

I put on my carb filters today and they look pretty decent. I am using a K&N tall filter for now and it seems to work, but it is a little smaller than the weber filter.

2igbxah.jpg

2je8ksz.jpg

I found the butter zone finally for the jetting profile!! :D So here it be.......

Idles: Primary=50 Secondary=50

Main Jets: Primary=140 Secondary=115

Air Correctors: Primary=180 Secondary=160

Emulsion tubes: Primary=F50 Secondary=F50

I played and played with this until I found a chart for smaller engines and this profile works very well on my L20b with a comp cam. I have no more drag at higher RPMs and no strong fuel smell when I open her all the way up....just Lots of power and a wicked sound. :D :D

I also got started on my hood since this was the first sunny warm day I have had time to work on her.

I am starting with body glaze...then I will use bondo to finish her up...then paint.

dy6rtd.jpg

35bzi39.jpg

:lol: it almost looks like a little Zcar hood on your hood

lookin badass tho :fu:

Im surprised Iv never ever seen you driving around, lol seeing as I just live on the other side of Canby.

Drive by the Fred Meyers on 99 and look for the big tan building that says Willamette Falls Urgent Care and you should see my truck. Stop by any time bro and ask for me at the front desk. :D

I took her out for a spin tonight and OMG!!!

Drive by the Fred Meyers on 99 and look for the big tan building that says Willamette Falls Urgent Care and you should see my truck. Stop by any time bro and ask for me at the front desk. :D

:D I just might have to drop by with when the turbos up and running (which is very soon:D)

it says right in his thing he lives in oregon city, and they're talkin about livin next to canby an stuff.

dont get offended, get even :P :eek: :lol:

Lynch...you smokin again??

Canby is in Oregon right outside of Oregon City....hahahahahaha :D

Damn dude, and I thought I was maniacal putting the Holley 4bbl on the L20B :eek:

Awesome. Can't wait to see it in person!

Thanks!!

Your set up is inspiring. I knew this could be a workable because of what you did and that wicked Supercharged 1200.

:D