Its story time!

I really like reading Hardwyres little stories, and being that it is almost the 4th of july, and we seem to be on the subject of police as well, I will regale you with a short story of one 4th of july adventure......

Up here in north Idaho, we can pretty much get any fireworks we want. Roman candles, mortars, shells, battery rockets whatever you want. Of course over the years my brother and I, some neighbor kids, and even my cousins, have come up with more elaborate ways to have firework wars, contests and basically see who can do the most insane stuff. These stories wont be put here for the time being.........

Fast forward to age 23. For some reason my buddy Corey was really into dodge shadows. He stumbled upon and bought this 92 shadow convertible. Now we had no idea wtf was going to be done with this car, but when summer rolled around, we loved putting the top down, cruisin, hangin out of the thing whatever. It was 4th of july, 2003. Corey and I picked up 4 other guys to go up and get fireworks, because when yo ugo out to the indian reservation, the more you buy the more free explosives they throw in the mix. We are loaded up on keystone and rum, have a car full of fireworks and a convertible................

After an hour of just throwing little popper firecrackers out, we decide to move onto more daring things.........roman candles shot out when we went over the bridge, hitting the sidewalks with smoke grenades and getting girls to flash us!

My buddy Doug starts lighting four or five dixie whistlers at a time and letting them go. These things are shooting off everywhere..people are clapping, waiting for us to circle back around and give them more.......

Doug is lighting this huge dixie whistler, and is about ready to let it go, and all i remember is someone yelling COP!!!! i was sitting next to Doug, and he tried snubbing out the fuse......well the bottlerocket got dumped over on the opposite side of the car..........the last thing i saw was a huge dixie whislter blowing up in the grille of an Idaho State Patrol Chevy Tahoe......

This happened on a divided hiway. So we went awhile before we were pulled over. Fireworks were thrown from the car into the brush for later retrieval before we were pulled over. So we finally are stopped, and here comes our boy in blue.

We were ALL ready to have our asses reamed for this. Jail, whatever. He looked right at us and said "everyone in this car is getting a $350 littering ticket, unless the person who lit that bottle rocket fesses up, then he will just get the ticket" Well we all looked at each other, Dougie fessed up and he got the ticket. We were able to keep our fireworks too. So sometimes a cool cop, and honesty works out for everyone. Later on during the huge mud bog (which petersons 4wd and off road magazine came out to cover for their mag) this same cop took his ISP patrol 4x4 through the mud with lights and sirens blaring, and it made the magazine!

SO heres to my 1000th post, and to hot ass and not getting throwed in jail

Iphone464.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we all gonna end up in the Union County Jail when Skib arrives?

Fucking sheep, smoking crack, whoring trannys to the college kiddies.

Fire. Beer. Mayhem. Datsuns. Tattoos. BBQ.

Every bit of that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I predict bad things.

People gonna be scared of us desert folk.

Are we all gonna end up in the Union County Jail when Skib arrives?

Fucking sheep, smoking crack, whoring trannys to the college kiddies.

Fire. Beer. Mayhem. Datsuns. Tattoos. BBQ.

Every bit of that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I predict bad things.

People gonna be scared of us desert folk.

Meow thats what I call a "Welcome to Eastern Oregon party"!!!!!

:fu: