since i bought my datsun

shit, since i got my datsun ive:

got a shop to tear apart many datsuns

aquired enough partsto keep 10 datsuns on the road

and scored another datsun real cheap

not to brag, but damn, these datsuns are good to me........im gonna go buy a lottery ticket :P

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and FUCK COUNTRY!!!! unless your talkin about old country where you could almost pass it for classic rock then by all means... but this new shit with faggoty bands like rascal flatts... i mean really anybody sense a little backstreet boys with that one? id rather listen to the blues thank you. (insert bbking vinyl). ohhhhhhhhh!!!! this isssss sooooo going to happen. im busting out the 8 track player tonight when i get off work.

Good country for you to check out, fuck rascall flats.

Hank Williams Jr

Chris Ledoux

Josh Thompson

Randy Houser

Allan Jackson

• Like 1

Good country for you to check out, fuck rascall flats.

Hank Williams Jr

Chris Ledoux

Josh Thompson

Randy Houser

Allan Jackson

+1 country is great.......not all of it mind you. But Tobey Kieth, Jamey Johnson, Jeremy Macombe and Chris Ledoux need to be on this list lol

sorry to hear that some stuff is bad, but look at it this way...you just found out the girl you were with would rather try and change you than support you, and can't appreciate spending 50% as much time with her as you do sleeping, even though you work 18 hours a day.

Spending 2 hours of time doing ANYTHING with your significant other when you work 18 hours a day(and sleep only 4 hours) is the equivalent of a normal couple spending 4 hours a day staring soulfully into each others eyes and talking about their feelings.

You just learned a valuable lesson...and the best part is, she can't take half your stuff and you didn't waste 10+ years in a normal relationship to find it out.

i find it funny when girls decid that they want to get "serious" with guys that work 18 hours a day. and you give them 2 hours every day. not to mention sleepin over and cuasing you to be late for work and getting bitched out by your boss becuase your 10 min late. and they try to change you and tell you maybe you should find another job.... uhhhhh how about no you crazy dutch bastard. i have been trianing for the last 9 years of my life in this industry... you dont just drop it and go work at lovers package for 8 bucks an hour...

Here here!

Dee Snider is bad ass, I love old hair metal, but not all country is like the new mainstream stuff.

James Johnson I don't care much for. Saw him, Randy Houser, and Willie Nelson last weekend, he didn't impress me. And Chris Ledoux was on that list ;)