Two L320 Datsuns for sale

I've been instructed to reduce the herd. Two 1964 L320 pickups, $500 for the pair OBO.

1. Tan truck, no engine or tranny, someone cut out some of the firewall and and hood latch (have hood latch part). Everything else complete. Bed in exceptional rust free condition. Rockers good, but lower doors rusted. This truck is titled. Has non-stock wheels, but they have clearance problems. Cracked windshield.

2. Red Truck, Complete truck. Was originally in western washington, frame is rusty, bed is rusted out, body is okay but damaged front fender (passenger side). I'm told the engine ran two years ago, but gas tank rusted of course. Cracked windshield. The rear brake is frozen (don't set the parking brake if you intend on parking a rig for 20 years), so would need to winch onto trailer. No title for this one.

My intention was to turn two trucks into one, but it seems I'll never get to it. $500 for the pair, or will separate ($400 for the red one, $300 for the tan one OBO). These need to be trailered of course. Located in Tri-Cities Washington. If interested email me for pics cause I can't figure out how to get pics on the forum.Email me

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reade...

Sent you a few emails recently.

Terrible you've got to get rid of them. Let me know if I can help.

Email the pics you have, I'll post them for you.

You gonna be able to make it the 17th of July? Same time, same place. Let me know.

I've been instructed to reduce the herd. Two 1964 L320 pickups, $500 for the pair OBO.

1. Tan truck, no engine or tranny, someone cut out some of the firewall and and hood latch (have hood latch part). Everything else complete. Bed in exceptional rust free condition. Rockers good, but lower doors rusted. This truck is titled. Has non-stock wheels, but they have clearance problems. Cracked windshield.

2. Red Truck, Complete truck. Was originally in western washington, frame is rusty, bed is rusted out, body is okay but damaged front fender (passenger side). I'm told the engine ran two years ago, but gas tank rusted of course. Cracked windshield. The rear brake is frozen (don't set the parking brake if you intend on parking a rig for 20 years), so would need to winch onto trailer. No title for this one.

My intention was to turn two trucks into one, but it seems I'll never get to it. $500 for the pair, or will separate ($400 for the red one, $300 for the tan one OBO). These need to be trailered of course. Located in Tri-Cities Washington. If interested email me for pics cause I can't figure out how to get pics on the forum.Email me

Would you be interested in selling parts??? I need both passenger side windows and the chrome trim off of the hood of the tan one.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.