14x7 Polished Turbine

Datsun003.jpgDatsun003.jpgDatsun003.jpgIm selling a full set of polished 14x7 6 lug Turbines i polished these myself i was going to put them on my 620 but i just sold it so now i have these wheels to sell, im located in Riverside Ca. for more info call me at 951-218-9514 im asking 250 obo
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14x7? 7" is only 177.8mm. Lets say 7.5" with wheel lip...still only 190.5mm

Exactly...I run the 15x8 version which are much harder to find and I run 225/50/15's. The width, heigth and tuck looks killer. A 14x7 should be no problem - assuming you are running a 620??

It looks like you only polished the top edge of the spokes nd not the middle???? GLWS

I to have 225/55-15's. But to compensate for a smaller rim u have to run a higher profile tire to keep the original wheel diameter. I think my 55's are a little meaty so all im saying is I would prefure not to run 14's as it would require a even greater profile of tire lol. Its really not a big deal. I love turbines and if they were 15's I would prolly pick them up. But I figured I would at least bump his thread since I was here. ;)

i have a pair that that needs polishing, yours are super clean!!! what did you use!

big ups on that shine:D hope they sell fast for ya

I used a resin bar that is used to polish tanker trucks, if you live in my area im sure i can show you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.