what do you think of these wheels for a 280z?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'm not a fan for a few reasons...first they're knockoffs, why not look around and get a deal on real Panasports. Second they're muli-PCD (bolt pattern) and having exposed unused holes looks cheesy. Third is that the lip on these wheels is staggered so it looks like there's a step within the lip, a lip should be flat until it meets the spokes (face).

I agree with mario, except the knock off pair thing. Finding Panasports for that cheap is probably going to take some time, and shipping...

Find some Rota RBs, or I think Konig Rewind.

Not really, the most I've paid for a set of Panasports has been $700 and that was for a 16" set brand new in the box from Zcargarage. In the past I've also bought a great condition set of 16" Panasports with like new tires for a lot less than a new set of cheap knock offs. Just goes to show you there are deals out there you just have to be patient when you look, but once you find them you better act quickly or you'll miss out. :)

Not really, the most I've paid for a set of Panasports has been $700 and that was for a 16" set brand new in the box from Zcargarage. In the past I've also bought a great condition set of 16" Panasports with like new tires for a lot less than a new set of cheap knock offs. Just goes to show you there are deals out there you just have to be patient when you look, but once you find them you better act quickly or you'll miss out. :)

Those must have sold in a heartbeat

Those must have sold in a heartbeat

I did say act quick...you snooze, you lose! You have to be ready to pull the buy trigger that's for sure!!!