I Need The back pan under the seat for a 510...(69-73)

Hey, i am looking for the pan that goes under the back seat of the 510, it bulges down and connects to the unibody frame rail. Its for a 4door, if this matters. FOR TRADE i have a complete 69 510 parts car(floor pans and dash gone) good for sheetmetal panels, doors, hoods, trunklids, back glass, and a few other parts.. If you help replace them, i have for trade Dual 38 Webers with intake in working condition( intake for L series) 4 15"Swazi rims (came off the Z cars; the dual Z rims) not sure about width but Two are sitting on pretty much brand new Hankook Radial K106 205/50R15 86v; the other two are pretty much brand new too and they are Kumho ECSTA Supra 205/50zR15 86w.. also have Playstation3 320gb with paystation move and COD black ops, and a 69 Honda Trail Z50 project, all there with a running motor just needs paint and put back together. Also if interested i have a huge collection of Cartridge games(NES ATARI SEGA SNES N64 ETC) over 700+ games with consoles controllers hook ups and some games still in the box... If any of this interests you and you can help please contact me! My Email is Badluckddub@yahoo.com .... NOTHING IS FOR SELL ONLY TRADE FOR HELP ON MY 510! Can take pics of things if serious about it... Located in EUGENE, Oregon. Have My 510 in a shop with access to plasma cutter torches welder etc... THanks for your time and i hope this works!....

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i am looking for the pan that goes under the back seat of the 510, it bulges down and connects to the unibody frame rail. Its for a 4door, if this matters. FOR TRADE i have a complete 69 510 parts car(floor pans and dash gone) good for sheetmetal panels, doors, hoods, trunklids, back glass, and a few other parts.. If you help replace them, i have for trade Dual 38 Webers with intake in working condition( intake for L series) 4 15"Swazi rims (came off the Z cars; the dual Z rims) not sure about width but Two are sitting on pretty much brand new Hankook Radial K106 205/50R15 86v; the other two are pretty much brand new too and they are Kumho ECSTA Supra 205/50zR15 86w.. also have Playstation3 320gb with paystation move and COD black ops, and a 69 Honda Trail Z50 project, all there with a running motor just needs paint and put back together. Also if interested i have a huge collection of Cartridge games(NES ATARI SEGA SNES N64 ETC) over 700+ games with consoles controllers hook ups and some games still in the box... If any of this interests you and you can help please contact me! My Email is Badluckddub@yahoo.com .... NOTHING IS FOR SELL ONLY TRADE FOR HELP ON MY 510! Can take pics of things if serious about it... Located in EUGENE, Oregon. Have My 510 in a shop with access to plasma cutter torches welder etc... THanks for your time and i hope this works!....

This guy has a lower pan for you. I bought my door hinges from him. Give him a jingle and ask him. He is a Ratsun member and may also trade stuff with you. I want your PS3...what parts do you need?, I have lots also.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/pts/2402064816.html

Hey, thanks, ill do that... Do you know if the back pan under the backseat is the same as whats in the wagon?... Thats pretty much the only part i need, im getting rid of all my extra parts thats why there up for trade for this one piece, ive been trying to get ahold of this one piece for over a year! I'll post pics of the project soon, goin OG with the mechanical Hilborn FI, libres and all, things mostlly around for upgrades inthe 70's....thanks again!

This guy has a lower pan for you. I bought my door hinges from him. Give him a jingle and ask him. He is a Ratsun member and may also trade stuff with you. I want your PS3...what parts do you need?, I have lots also.

http://seattle.craig...2402064816.html

That is my wagon being parted out and it actually has a sedan seat pan in it cause the PO swapped to a sedan IRS rear end. it has some rust on one side tho, but if you just need pieces I can probably help.