WTB pair of 280zx complete struts

79-83 complete struts with rotor, caliper, hub and shocks dont care about springs southern Cali only thanks :lol: HOOK ME UP...YEAHHHH BUDDY!!!!... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you been junkyarding lately? I want to get a quick trip in tomorrow morning, I will keep an eye out for a set...

yeah i just went to pick and pull today all i found was a 1 z it was a 70, I did ask the guy how much it would cost for a complete strut with everything he said 100 a piece so 200 for a pair do they really cost that much? i was hoping they would be cheaper thats why im checking the forums out :D

You might get lucky and find some 280 zx struts for under $200 on here but that is about the right price for the junk yard because they charge you for everything ( strut, hub, rotor, caliper and sometimes the spindle) not cheap. Dude you live in the high desert? There is a junkyard by you that has the $100 wheelbarrow sale ???? Check out other junk yards when they are having the 50% off sales and maybe you could snag some for half price.

You might get lucky and find some 280 zx struts for under $200 on here but that is about the right price for the junk yard because they charge you for everything ( strut, hub, rotor, caliper and sometimes the spindle) not cheap. Dude you live in the high desert? There is a junkyard by you that has the $100 wheelbarrow sale ???? Check out other junk yards when they are having the 50% off sales and maybe you could snag some for half price.

I have 1 ecology 1 pick n pull and 1 pick a part around me gonno go to 1 everyday :D

went to pick a part today i saw a 280zx it said 87 on the side but i checked the tags inside it said 79 how can i tell for sure of its year? i tried removing it but it was a pain in the ass, after trying for a while i got hungry so i left i did spray the bolts with blaster in case i decide to come back

door tag had 6/79 the 6 was stamped in is that the year of the car. I also copied the Vin or what i think is the Vin HS130154866, i just googled a 1984 280zx i found out im an idiot 280zx was only built 79-83 so the there was no such thing as a 87 280zx :lol: so i might go back there fo sure unless i can find one cheaper here they had it for 80 bucks each no warranty

door tag had 6/79 the 6 was stamped in is that the year of the car. I also copied the Vin or what i think is the Vin HS130154866, i just googled a 1984 280zx i found out im an idiot 280zx was only built 79-83 so the there was no such thing as a 87 280zx :lol: so i might go back there fo sure unless i can find one cheaper here they had it for 80 bucks each no warranty

So long as you remember that the early and late brake pads are different. 80/each is a good price. remove everything you don't need before getting to the cashier, so you don't have to pay for un-needed stuff (springs not needed for sure - won't fit in the 510, if you are planning for camber plates, the upper seat is not needed) you can carefully unscrew the upper strut nut while it is still on the car and let everything "come apart" and then pull out the strut assembly with spindles.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.