Thought i would share my new 78' 620 KC

Evans

so here it is in all of its glory i just picked it up this last Friday for $500. Its sunday now and i have adjusted the valves changed the spark plugs and wires to 8mm wire. I have a MSD box im going to put in it some time this next week. I need to find a new exhaust manifold for it so if you guys have one and you live near Fresno hit me up ill buy it off you.

DSC_0814-1.jpgDSC_0842-1.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

620 are the sexiest trucks in my opinion

it will be alot sexier when i get rid of that light bar and brush bumper. also need to get some new sheet metal front valence, pass fender, and some other stuff .

do you guys roll the finder lip when you drop it like that. i wonder what it would look like if you got rid of the step on the fender opening. make it look kinda like a smooth flare.

Depends on what wheel/ tire combo u run. I could lower mine further and not need to roll my fenders. With the wheels I want I will need to roll them.

let me know what you guys think i should do to it.

Do what u think is cool man. Look at.the other trucks on here and see what u like best. Or u can do what we all do, lose rear bumper, lose the brush guard, slam it way beyond reason, make sure to ditch the bump stops those are for pansies, if u have money get some sweet wheels, throw on some fender mirrors and be cool :cool: