wtb wheels or trade for some

soo ive been looking and looking. i really want to get rid of the wheels i got and get some new ones or atleast something more pleasing. my car is sitting on 15x?? 4x114 stock 280 wheel i believe. i really want some 13x6 or 7s 4x114. my lil car looks like a monster truck. hahaha. need a lower stance to it. willing to spend from 0$ to 400$ if the price is right and the wheels are tight, then maybe a lil more.

on my car now.

a7580d19.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some thirteens with fat lip 8 in wide -45 offset stretching a set of 205 60 13s

idd sell for 3hundy where are you?

Rim brand is called progressive

i live in san bernardino/calimesa in cali..what do your wheels look like..

"before the ratsun gods come down on me about pics ill get to that when i get home tomorrow night...i dont have any close ups on them in my phone right now.. "

LOL... Ok U have till tomorrow... Im no god.. Just a Beaner... lol :lol:

"before the ratsun gods come down on me about pics ill get to that when i get home tomorrow night...i dont have any close ups on them in my phone right now.. "

LOL... Ok U have till tomorrow... Im no god.. Just a Beaner... lol :lol:

hahahaha its all humor..yeah ill deff put pics of what i got..tires are not in very goood shape..holds air on 3 of them..the 2 front have a lower pro tire which wouldnt matter since theyre crapped anyways.

Off of 84-85 200SX Turbo... I have the same set in my garage collecting dust as well...

well nice. if thats what they are then so be it. lol. hopefully someone else takes a liking to them more then i do. theyre not bad just to big for my lil car.

lol i been trying to find one of those on CL. i found a coupe for a good price non turbo though gonna try getting it. the rims look sweet new on that car.

lol ya Iv been lookin too, thus my user title :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.