Looking for 510 vent c-clip

Looking for 1 c-clip that holds the dash vent flap to the linkage. I'm missing one and I'm unable to open and close the passenger side dash vent.

Looks similar to this.

seismicclip.jpg

This is the vent and you can see the linkage rod/handle below the dash.

e6926619.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

id guess the one i have is aprox an 1/8th of an inch inside diameter, PM me if you want it but snail mail is gunna take a few day for it to get to you

I'll try and get my driverside clip measured during lunch break. If it looks to be close to 1/8" I'll shoot you a pm. Thanks

I have a 620 vent, with what should be the same clip. Let me know if you still need it.

Thanks,

Really? I'm not too familiar with the 620's so I didn't know they had similar clips. I still need it. I didn't get a chance to measure my driver side one during lunch.its a tiny clip. You still have that map light? I can't remember but I think I sent you a pm.

Really? I'm not too familiar with the 620's so I didn't know they had similar clips. I still need it. I didn't get a chance to measure my driver side one during lunch.its a tiny clip. You still have that map light? I can't remember but I think I sent you a pm.

Yes, I do still have the map light set you were interested in. What would you like to work out?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.