How to get out of a ticket in Milwaukie

It's been awhile since I told one of my many stories, but nothings triggering many memories, so I'll tell a quick one about how me and my truck got out of a ticket and a tow after me acting a fool. I was working my first hourly job, Gladstone skippers (now enterprise rent a car) and This Fiiiiiiiine hottie fellow pothead started working there. I lived a block away on Hull (it's been torn down and a new place is there now errr..... Neighbors were cooking meth I guess..... Anyway, it was a party house, I was in high school and had my own pad, so she came by and EVERYONE told me they were going to hit that, so I drew back and let them work there magic, and went and chilled smoking out of Death (my bong) (this was forever ago....) and she bailed from all the guys sweating her, and matched me a few bowls.... we were great friends after that, her husband (yeah she was unhappily married to a wife beater, fuck him) --oh shit!!!! I've got a better story I just remembered now! next post though--- he bought a couple ounces a month, and we always ended up smoking her share together :) I guess he was like "Damn, you've been smoking alot of weed lately" :)

Fast forward a month, she told me he worked nights and I should come over and smoke with her after work.... She gave me directions, and the fact that I didn't have a licence or insourance on my 620 wasn't gonna keep me away. I'm looking for her adress (by Kami, Hillside park, better known as the projects) and i'm driving back and forth looking for it, and I cross a cop, about 35 in a 25. I see him flip a U-ey and Know whats next, panic, and flip a right, left, right, left, right, still holding 35, and he catches up and calmly asks me why I tried to evade him.... "is this a stolen vehical?" he asks, and like a lucky dummy, I had the title in my name in my glove box, and show him that and just level with him and tell him it's because I had no licence or insourance, and he would have never seen me if I could find this damn adress (showed him the directions). He says"well, that's the projects... What are you going there for? To get drugs?" He was a fat man that looked like he would have alot of trouble getting any, so I took a chance and said "no, officer, :), I was going there to get laid!" Lol, he admits that he'd be driving too regardless of anything fort that, and LETS ME GO! He just warns me "You've got a very distinctive truck here, and if I ever see you driving it illegally again, I'm gonna tow it, and your getting a ticket." Then, i'm on my way, and finally find her, and we have a good laugh about my close call over many bowls, and Yes, I did eventually get laid, but that's the next story, not so much the getting laid, but all the drama that went with it. :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU GUYS ARE HORNY FUCKING PERVS!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there was a reason I liked you......... :) I wish I had oiks too, but as with my 620 none, just the memories. Kinda' short, kinda skinny with great boobs and butt with naturally full lips (on her face). she shaved it into the shape of a heart -omitted detail- totally crazy, she needed the weed..... the 79 620kc was a mirror finish reddish brown on the old white schwaab 14" wheels and road huggers, raised white lettering out at that time. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it....

Well, fuck..... Since you're swinging the ban hammer, I'll put up something from my past....

0319002355.jpg

Not really datsun related though Skib :)

ughh...i think my grams' boobs look better than that!!! something from your past......what were you doing? :blink:

yeah, but of my pix, that was what I was willing to show, none of the others deserved to be blasted to you pervs :) in my defense, she looked ALOT better from behind :) Her face was in those shots though, and i'n not a total asshole. She had a beautiful face too.