Datsun sedan or goon running

I want a Datsun 510 sedan or 411 sedan. Or a goon. I'll pay up to $2500. You must be in Washington state. And the car has to be running. And drivable.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

with $1500...i think it might be hard to find...honestly.

Not really l16/autotragic thats slipping and fred flinstone floors = 15hundo

If you aren't particular on the year I have a perfect shape 77xxx original mile 2 door 510 in Aberdeen. I also have headers and 44mm itbs and nice wheels at the right price. Your choice of brown or black interior and seats are in great shape. It's an autobox though but it isn't hard to change over

Sorry thought I had added that lol it's a tan 78 and here is the one I have. It's at my parents but I can take pics next time I'm there. I was going to build it into a rally car but ran out of cash. They do great off road from what I can tell. Had a hatch and it ripped it up too. Only one spot of rust but I was going to run jeep box flares an that would have cut it out anyways. Trunk has some spots but it's got l20b stock low miles and kicks ass. Even has ac

where are you at? I would like to see 3k for everything and that's a good price. Rims and tires worth 300 easy I'm selling the itbs for 600 new is over 1200 plus fuel pump and square port manifold 100 l20b low miles in 510 with all parts still factory fresh 3k is in the ball park. That's my starting point but obo and trades welcome sure you could whittle it down to 2.5 lol

what do you have?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.