Lots of 510 sedan and wagon parts, now on EBAY! used OEM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

front or rear bumper for 69 2 door 510?

I do remember seeing some bumpers that he has but I don't need any so I may be wrong...but not sure if you read the thread, since your profile shows you're in SoCal, he's not going to ship, you have to come to him or it's really not going to happen Capt'n!

haha okay thanks bud, any idea if there are like aftermarket shops for those bumpers?

I do remember seeing some bumpers that he has but I don't need any so I may be wrong...but not sure if you read the thread, since your profile shows you're in SoCal, he's not going to ship, you have to come to him or it's really not going to happen Capt'n!

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like my good friend Eli (softnbald1 on the forum) is going to take over the sale of the parts, as I am too busy with my new shop...but now there is hope for things to get shipped!! woo! hoo! send him a PM or text message @ 707-393799two

there's still a ton of great stuff at more than reasonable prices!

thanks for helping me reclaim my storage space!

-Forrest

i tried to PM you...but seems like your box if full...

I was wondering if you have either a locking/non-locking gas cap for a wagon, hatch vents and the stainless trim that goes around the bottom of the cargo area.

let me know!

-goki

• 4 weeks later...

so, admittedly, I haven't been on here for DAYS!...that said, seven straight weeks and the new fabrication and engine building rooms here @ the new shop are almost completed!...back to datsun parts (the reason for my posting) my good friend (and dastsun parts sales associate) Eli Sutton (softnbald) has started listing stuff on EBAY! (i know guys, not my preferred method either, but at least now you know, parts will be available to purchase) all you have to do is message softnbald (here, or on ebay) and let him know what to post up in auction, and it'll happen. unfortunately he's got no ebay feedback, but I'll vouch that stuff will get shipped, and be what you expected.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/datsun-510-choke-cable-assembly-/220822926809?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336a1275d9

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.