Ballin on a Budget

I figured I would make a thread to compile all the cheap mods that can be done to various datsuns. Like yellow glass paint high beams, tea strainer air filters and other cheap mods/ creative stuff made from various other items. Oics are definately wanted and write ups would be cool too or just link in your write ups for Various mods here.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread a while ago that touched on the same idea: Million Dollar Upgrades I have used the soda can bottom steering wheel insert several times on friends cars and even used a larger 22oz beer can for wheel center caps! There are some other misc postings here and there like the 510 window squeegee fix I posted on:Window Sqeegee Lets get them all in one place :thumbup:

i've done few things on the cheap but most are on the other car i own. Used a side from a computer case to block the heater hole in the firewall

Image087.jpg

rusted gas tank and the trunk floor not a problem after a trip to the hardware store. I am slowly replacing rusted sheet metal tho, this was just to be able to drive the car.

Image062.jpg