Rally Master, how to drive.

I've been browsing through youtube while waiting for the heater core fitting rtv to dry. I've seen this before, but part 2 of this is just amazing. Listen to what Rauno is saying and it's absolutely amazing how right he is, and what fast vs. showmanship is.

Granted rally cars today are much different, but this particular video is very relevant to those of us with cars of old. And it's still very impressive. The in-car footage isn't sped up, he's just going that damn fast.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I own that car. Just not as awsum. I still pretend it is and base my driving around it lol

cool vid indeed

I actually almost bought an Audi 90 supposedly raced by that guy. It was beat and rotting away in some guys yard in oly. I still have pics in my phone and I'll post em and see if anyone recognizes the car. He didn't do well racing it but was apperantly raced by John buffman?sp

Yeah probaby a friend drove me out to it like 2 years ago and we were doing over 80 in his Subaru. Haven't a clue. But yes I assume so by the shape it was in

If it is,, dont waste yer time, all the guy did with it was club race. The car is just a stock car with a roll cage in it,( per the rules ) and the reason it looks good is because it was so new when it was put in that exact spot ...I think it has the 5 cylinder motor so finding fuel injection parts for it would be next to impossible, hell being five lug the wheels aren`t even usable ..I think the guy said ( twenty years ago ) Rod Millen drove the car to my friend......................................... scrap weight is $250. a ton laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif