Does anyone have the part number for head bolts for a E15S

I'd really like to get started in the head gasket change on my '82 310, but since one of the head bolts is snapped off and 2 others will likely break when I try to remove them, I need a source for head bolts. Normally I just contact nissanparts.cc with the part description and they send back a "shopping cart" with the part numbers, but the last 2 times I've made requests, I've gotten no response whatsoever. Nothing. Nada. Like the email didn't even go through.

None of my normal aftermarket sources list them at all.

I did find one place that listed head bolts for the late E-series, but they list them as only being applicable to '86-88 E16i and E16S engines. There was a pretty significant change in the heads in 1985, so I want to be absolutely positive they're the same bolts if I have to go aftermarket.

I'm not so hot on snagging headbolts from the junkyard, either.

So, if anyone has access to a '82 Nissan parts catalog (either for the Sentra or 310, as both used the E15s that year) and could find out the head bolt part number (and if the bolts are different sizes, which is very important) that'd be appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Each of these are a set, not sure what the difference is, maybe just the torque spec.

1982-1983 B11 Sentra

11056-01M00 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (4)

11056-01M02 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (5)

11056-01M01 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (1)

1984-1985 B11 Sentra

11056-01M03 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (4)

11056-01M05 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (5)

11056-01M04 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (1)

Each of these are a set, not sure what the difference is, maybe just the torque spec.

1982-1983 B11 Sentra

11056-01M00 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (4)

11056-01M02 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (5)

11056-01M01 BOLT-CYLINDER HEAD (1)

Confirmed

Thank you much sirs.

Ran the part #s through the system; the later parts come up as superseding the earlier ones (put in the 11056-01M00 and it gives the price for 11056-01M03, etc). So there must have been a minor change to them.

Good to know there are **3** sizes.