520 / 521 Misc Tidbits Needed

Hi guys looking for the following, PICS preferred, but not required. As always, money is awaiting.

FACTORY headlamp switch. I really only need the Escutcheon Chrome Piece and the Bakelite knob (with picture on it). I bought a Slingaporio NOS one from ebay but those 2 pieces are the wrong size and style. If your willing to part with just those pieces and need the switch, I'll buy em'.

520 glove box pull. Not sure if it's the same as the 521 pull, but I need it. My 520 dash is going out for paint soon and need this to compliment.

520 METAL ashtray. Condition must be "paint restorable" at a minimum. Nothing crazy bent and what not.

Factory cigarette lighter.

Headlight "C-trim" gaskets. Need the gaskets only.

520 Chrome door handle pulls (interior).

Near mint DATSUN 2-post radio. Does not need to work, but MUST be cosmetically near perfect. I plan on sending it out for conversion.

I think that's it for now...put I'll update. let me know. Thanks.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rubber things that sit on the rear of the cab?

I may have those along with the knob. Your old dash didn't have the Glove box pull?

My 521 dash has the pull, same as the 520 pull? I'll have to look.

Yes the rubber thingy's that goes behind the seat that holds the jack arms. I need the knob too. You know what you want for them? You can PM or post here...

Thanks!

My 521 dash has the pull, same as the 520 pull? I'll have to look.

Yes the rubber thingy's that goes behind the seat that holds the jack arms. I need the knob too. You know what you want for them? You can PM or post here...

Thanks!

I think the pulls may be the same and I'm pretty sure I have extra rubber deals and knobs. If I have them they are yours , just cover a bubble envelope and shipping I'll check tomorrow and pm you.

I should have the headlight and the jack holders one their way. Found an NOS locking glovebox pull.

Still looking:

520 Interior chrome door pulls

Cigarette lighter assembly

Grill C-trim gasket material

520 METAL ashtray

Near Mint Datsun Radio, cosmetically great, no need to be working

Also now looking for a stock 520 / 521 stock seat. Condition no big deal as long as frame and basics there. Will be recovered.

Thanks.

I'm not sure that I know what you're looking for. :huh: We pulled the lever that allows the seat to slide forward & backward, but other than that, but the rest of the seat was there when we left Saturday afternoon. If we can get on the same page, I'm willing to go check on the pieces you're looking for again this coming Saturday.

Got a few items for ya.

520 METAL ashtray

Near Mint Datsun Radio, cosmetically great, no need to be workin

They were pulled from a 71 521. i would think they are the same.

IMG_4419.jpg

And would you like radio or cassette?

IMG_4420.jpg

These will all fit into a Med Flat-Rate box for $10.95 .

Toss me an even $20 in Paypal and its yours.

Got a few items for ya.

520 METAL ashtray

Near Mint Datsun Radio, cosmetically great, no need to be workin

They were pulled from a 71 521. i would think they are the same.

IMG_4419.jpg

And would you like radio or cassette?

IMG_4420.jpg

These will all fit into a Med Flat-Rate box for $10.95 .

Toss me an even $20 in Paypal and its yours.

you got it! toss me your paypal! thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.