• Nissan 240sx
    • BMW 3 series
    • Volvo 242
    • Mazda Miata
    • Mazda RX7
    • Honda Civic
    • Toyota Corolla
    • Z

Ok so I usually think poll threads are kinda dumb but hopefully the ratsun crew can help me out with out too much flaming. I want to get another car, hopefully something to start autocrossing and open track days and whatnot. Something to work on and stuff. I dont have a ton of money as you can see by my car choices. Ive owned a few 510's and a few 240's so I know a bit more about them. Im basically looking for a fun relatively cheap car that I can take on drives here and there but more of a fun project. I know this will be a biased poll for datsun peeps my only negative for the datsuns are they are getting rather expensive and I will end up doing more restoring than anything. But trust me Im real fond of 510s. Please dont flame me too much for putting a honda in there. They are just so cheap and I see a lot of them at event. Not a huge fan of fwd though. Any other new ideas would be cool too. These are just some of the vehicles that come to mind. Let me know guys thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have owned 3 240z cars ,,, lots of fun ,,, you have to tinker a bit though ( and look at typical problems ) ,,, COULD be a daily driver ! ,,, some are less than a daily while others are closer to a daily driver ! ,,, Remember they are dual carbs :)

^^^ The problem with any Datsun is ,,, Always wanting Moar of a good thing , always tinkering , and always upgrading :lol: