interesting plastic front valance

i found a front valance online, it lists the part as plastic, i bought a valance from them before and it was the normal steel. The part is cheap so i figured maybe some one might be interested in buying one.

http://www.partstrain.com/store/?PN=4294943600&VN=4294967253+4294967085+4294965734+4294967247+4294967173&N=0&Nr=AND%28universal:0%29

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this forum is awesome. . every time I have a questions I look on here and I find someone asking the same thing! :D

I was wondering about one of these too, my valence is SCREWED! So I guess no one knows how fitment is one these?!

I bought one from that site 2 years ago, was actually metal and bolted right up, took a little adjusting butit looks great.

it shows plastic on the site now but the photo looks like a metal one

did you get a new fender with the valence (noticed its black too) if so, did you get it from them? how is fitment? I ordered my valence, but my line of fenders has dried up :(

yes sir the fender was from them also, it is a reproduction, that side of the truck took a hit so i have around 14 hours spent getting it to fit right, and it still aint to my standards, but then again i am a crazy perfectionist.

bumper came from them too.

this is today while i am trying to find the blockage in my fuel lines

IMG00287-20110420-1110.jpg

heres the old fender

cid_0514091705a_334785.jpg

and the old front

100_0424.jpg

sorry for all the questions. . did you spends that much time due to poor fit? or due to the hit? mine looks pretty much the same, I'm looking at making my body guys life easier by getting a replacement but I don't want to make it more difficult try to fit a crappy replacement fender! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have been looking through their site and cant find the bumper. herculesinwyoming you said you ordered a bumper from them? did you choose another year or how did you locate the bumper? i want to order my fenders valance and bumper at the same time if possible. truck isnt very straight in the front.

thanks

-Sparks

I ordrered two front fenders from them, they told me the reason one was $50 and the other was $130 was because they only had two left of the left of the $130 one, and all those parts were not being re ordered. so when they are gone, they are gone

• 1 month later...