411 SSS set of SU's and stock air cleaner, filter

I have a set of SU's from a 67 411 SSS Datsun. This includes the hard to find air filter assembly and filter. No manifold with this set but I may have one extra in my parts bins.

The SU's look to be in good condition and I was told are complete...if they are missing any parts after you get them, then just tell what is missing and I will make sure you get those pieces. One person on Ratsun parts wanted said he is looking but got no response so these are up for sale. $200 for the set. Not including shipping. Write to: vindats@yahoo.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have a set of SU's from a 67 411 SSS Datsun. This includes the hard to find air filter assembly and filter. No manifold with this set but I may have one extra in my parts bins.

The SU's look to be in good condition and I was told are complete...if they are missing any parts after you get them, then just tell what is missing and I will make sure you get those pieces. One person on Ratsun parts wanted said he is looking but got no response so these are up for sale. $200 for the set. Not including shipping. Write to: vindats@yahoo.com

hello tana, i believe we have talked before, it is about a part for my wagon. anyways these carbs you speak of, what size motor did these come off from?. cause i am thinking about up grading mine. could i see pics? thanks freddy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.