76 710 rear track width?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to remove all 4 lug nuts ........ :lol: ........ .. 2 on each wheel ........ :lol:

Unless Mike has a car up in the air... .. . I need to remove my driveshaft later today anyway ...... . so I will take some measurements/pics

Awesome! Thanks Indy!

Brock

I think all 710's have the same H-165 rear diff/axle ... .. . not positive though ....... :unsure:

My 1975 710 wagon: .. .. . . . looks like exactly 55 inches .. .. . if not a hair under :

5598897070_49f0bd68bc_b.jpg

My camera battery died .... . . I have more pics on it ........ . .and the wagon will be up in the air for the next 45mins .. .. . if you need any more pics/measurements

Indy how much across the back between the backing plates? I got 125 1/2 cm plus 2X the drum thickness of 7cm for a total of 125.5 + 14 = 139.5 OH (forgot the second drum):blush:. That's 54.96 INCHES!!!

I think all 710's have the same H-165 rear diff/axle ... .. . not positive though ....... :unsure:

Sedans and goons had the H-165-B. Up to August '74, the standards had a 3.889 and the automatics had a 4.11 ratio rear end. After August '74 all had the 3.70 ratio.