starting a forum for classic car enthusist around the midwest area

hey im trying to get a forum going for people around my area cause the car scene here isnt much and thought this would be great fo connecting people together. im still figuring it out but i just made it last night. and id like to connect ratsun together with it. http://crossroadvintageiron.4rumer.net/forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean there's not that much interest in the midwest????? :unsure: when i was living in eastern ohio hell there were car shows all summer long in pa. oh. wv. ky. and indana.. hell the super nats are held in dayton,oh cause it seem to rain every yr in boardman lol .. actually that did suck cause i only lived 40 mins away at that time....

the biggest cause of the lack of interest in vintage iron is the kids today like cars shaped like door wedges,eggs,or boxes :blink:

hybrid pieces of shit i'll show them where to stick their power cord :angry:

the biggest cause of the lack of interest in vintage iron is the kids today like cars shaped like door wedges,eggs,or boxes :blink:

hybrid pieces of shit i'll show them where to stick their power cord :angry:

yea thats what im talking about, all i ever see is riced out hondas or 240SXs lol

• 3 weeks later...