R160 411 LSD , cv axles $1200

Subaru r160 LSD with 411 gear conversion. Vw bus cv axles shortened with mattndews custom adaptors. In great shape overall. I've put about 5000 miles on them. Always have used synthetic fluid with friction modifiers. At the same time of oil changes I've cleaned and repacked the cv's with grease. Will get the car sideways easily. 411 gears are a beautiful thing with a ka. Cv's are a must for lowered cars. They won't bind unlike u joints at severe angles. I've got about a month window to sell this rear end. Or I get to keep it. My name is Phil . Located in norcal smartsville/pennvalley area. 1 1/2 hours from sac . About 3 Or 4 from bay area. Phone is (971)570-7926

rearendparts.jpg

2010-02-16090136.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

phil why you selling this??

There is something I need for my project. It can only be done before paint

WHaaat? WHat are you doing for a rear setup???

Stock for a while. If it sells.

This is a great way to make money. Some one else can get what they been wanting and Phil can do his project the way he wants to, instead of settling for what he has. Victory and I sell cars and parts all the time we would like to keep. But it helps us get to the next step of where we want to be. I think these are called goals

This is a great way to make money. Some one else can get what they been wanting and Phil can do his project the way he wants to, instead of settling for what he has. Victory and I sell cars and parts all the time we would like to keep. But it helps us get to the next step of where we want to be. I think these are called goals

+1 on what 510 keeper said! I have bruises from all the times I kick myself for what I sold and want some day, but TO PROCEED with a project you need to be organized an move forward in a stepwise fashion! Ever driven a great car without tires? Me neither. You know how much a good set of fresh rubber costs? When it comes down to needing cash, we do what we can do.

I, for one, don't think it's "the end of the world" to sell honestly represented parts for a little more, a little less, or exactly what you paid for them! If it can move your project forward AND move someone else's project forward, that's 2 Dat's benefiting!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.