Anyone tried justdashes.com??

Could I get a forum consensus on how I could white out my dash but still keep it original. I also have a 6" long 1mm. wide gash.

Any thoughts, or comments on justdashes.com or how to complete the nicest but most efficient (DIY) project would be appreciated.;)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had my dashpad redone, and it is like brand new.

My experience with them was absolutely awful, but their work is first rate.

After them giving me quotes to do my dash twice, (once over the phone, and once I brought the dash in) they called me back after two weeks and tried to hike the price up and additional $125. I spoke with the Manager, and he tried to lay a guilt trip on me because they forgot to raise their price on the Datsun 510 dash. They finally did it for the agreed on price, but I had to threaten them with small claims court.

Their work is great, but they way they dealt with me was absolutely horrible.

I had 2 dashes restored by them over 10 years ago for my Mazda R100s ...at that time if I remeber correctly it was $400 a piece...I heard they charge $700 for an RX7 dash...TOO EXPENSIVE NOW FOR MY BLOOD!!

What did they quote you for the Datsun dash?

I just had my dashpad redone, and it is like brand new.

My experience with them was absolutely awful, but their work is first rate.

After them giving me quotes to do my dash twice, (once over the phone, and once I brought the dash in) they called me back after two weeks and tried to hike the price up and additional $125. I spoke with the Manager, and he tried to lay a guilt trip on me because they forgot to raise their price on the Datsun 510 dash. They finally did it for the agreed on price, but I had to threaten them with small claims court.

Their work is great, but they way they dealt with me was absolutely horrible.

Geez really? Your location shows Japan as your home. Did you do the transaction in the States or from Japan? Was your dash flawless of imperfection prior to submitting the dash? Are their any other comparable companies to them?

I had 2 dashes restored by them over 10 years ago for my Mazda R100s ...at that time if I remeber correctly it was $400 a piece...I heard they charge $700 for an RX7 dash...TOO EXPENSIVE NOW FOR MY BLOOD!!

Well :hairy: they do not disclose online whether they do a 620 dash. they list everything else but the 620. Im trying to find out if its worth it cause i`m no where close to that shop in Cali. hopefully I can find someone looking to sell a dash in Cali and I will pay someone to send it there for me.

I've done a few dash cap covers that looked good, but I would see if someone had a picture of one done so you could compare. American Dash caps are pretty good to work with.

Thanks rats.. youre really inspiring me to give reverance to the Japanese logo on my hood. Super Terrific :ninja:

Duncan...is in Orange County, California...I'm in Los Angeles...I can take the dash for you or my friend since he has a business in the San Fernando Valley where the "Just dashes" is located. There is another vendor that advertises in Hemmings Motor News that does the same work...don't know their prices you might want to look into that!

Several roadster folks have had their dashes done by JustDashes. Price ran from $700-$950. All happy with the high quality of work. No one reported them being jerks.

Too pricey for me. I'd check into whomever did Erich's 411 dash. Very nice.

Pete

They quoted me $375 and ultimately did it for that. They claimed they were losing money. BaH!

The work was first rate, their customer relations suck balz...

I think they want $525 - $540 now if I remember correctly.

Rastamaoli-----Try the local car dealers---they should have a guy that repairs vinal and leather and such---our guy here can fix a dash like that for under $200, so they should have someone similar that does work for them.